Tongsen Electronics adheres to the PDCA management improvement principle, and under the guidance of the ISO9001 system and IPC-A-610E standard, refines the internal management process, improves the level of supply chain management, and provides customers with high-quality product manufacturing services.
We strictly control process design, NPI product introduction, DFM inspection, PCBA manufacturing, quality control points in testing, and personnel training to form a complete quality management system.
● File version and last update time
● Process: lead/lead-free
● Clear component number and silk screen
● BOM containing manufacturer's brand and part number, description, tag number
● Confirm PCB manufacturing process: material, board thickness, copper thickness, number of layers, surface treatment, character color and special process
● Reasonable PCB layer and panel method
● Provide correct SMT patch file
● Perfect program burning and function testing scheme
● Clear finished product assembly manual and schematic diagram
● Other special process requirements
● Introduce the customer's project background, product application scope, delivery time and special requirements in detail
● Determine internal customer number and product number
● Clarify production batches, purchase and delivery quantities
● Assess the process difficulty and key quality control points of the project
● Clarify the procurement cycle of PCB and electronic components
● Propose a draft production plan
● Preparation of jigs, fixtures and auxiliary materials required in the production process
● Clarify the test plan of the customer's product
High-quality brand board
Choose a well-known circuit board supplier
Continuously build supplier relationship management
Have the ability to complete 3mil line width and line spacing, multi-layer, HDI, impedance, blind buried via
All PCBs delivered to our company must be 100% electrical tested
Purchasing materials through formal channels such as original factories, first-level agents or top traders
Can provide first-level agent certificate of origin
Have a good centralized procurement advantage, get a shorter procurement cycle, the latest material year, stocking advantages, etc.
Provide complete original technical support
Check the through holes of the PCB and whether the ink is blocking the holes, etc.
Check whether the PCB is warped and deformed, and whether the silk screen is clear
Check the PCB for defects such as broken wires, jumpers, etc.
Place the PCB in reflow soldering for oven temperature test to check for yellowing or deformation
Check whether the batch number, part number and silk screen of incoming electronic components are consistent with the BOM
Incoming electronic components are placed on the bare PCB board for pad or through-hole adaptation testing
Sampling check the resistance, capacitance, etc. of incoming electronic components, and compare with BOM
Check the surface of incoming electronic components for scratches, deformation, broken feet, short feet, etc.
Bake some demanding PCB/IC/BGA for 2-12 hours to remove surface moisture and enhance solderability
Use first-line brand solder paste
Issuing high-quality laser stencils
Complete solder paste freezing, thawing and stirring procedures
Equipped with a fully automatic solder paste printing machine to ensure the consistency and reliability of solder paste printing during mass production